Hypnotherapy is a safe, proven, and effective tool for directly accessing the power of the subconscious mind.
People of average intelligence can be hypnotised in most cases if they are willing to respond. According to the World Health Organization, 90% of the general population can be hypnotized.
CMHt, stands for Clinical Medical Hypnotherapist & refers to the HypnotherapySydney team's recognised qualifications. There are only a very limited number of Hypnotherapists in this country who have been especially trained, then registered & endorsed to use these letters of attainment. Consistent attendance at professional development seminars, workshops & conferences, assures you, that your HypnotherapySydney team member, stays abreast of the world's latest in techniques & information about this exciting field of therapy.
Absolutely not! In Hypnosis you are always in control. Hypnosis is a consent situation in which 10% of the effort is the Hypnotherapist's and the remaining 90% is the responsibility of the client. The methods used for therapy and the suggestions given, work when they are in line with your desires and intentions – that is the only way the subconscious mind will accept them.
Hypnosis is a tool and can be used for many areas including entertainment. A stage hypnotist screens the audience and chooses the most susceptible and most imaginative individuals for the show , who willingly go along with the suggestions. And it works. The same is true for clinical hypnotherapy: willing individuals come along to change or improve aspects of their lives. And it works!
The number of sessions depends on three components: your state of mind, the problem that is being worked on & how well you respond to Hypnotherapy. This is not a treatment which requires you to come for many sessions however, because Hypnotherapy works rapidly. For most, the formal part of the therapy only requires from two to five sessions. Remember however, that Hypnotherapy continues to process in the subconscious mind, long after the sessions finish!
The first session is usually 1½ hours and subsequent sessions are approximately 1 hour duration, preferably at weekly or fortnightly intervals.
Contact your Certified Hypnotherapist for the rates.
Clinical Hypnotherapy is not covered under Medicare, however several Private Health Funds do refund a portion of your costs, depending on your level of cover. Because each fund offers different levels of cover & vary in the yearly limits available to their members, we suggest that you contact your fund for more information.
N.B. Your team of HypnotherapySydney therapists, are registered providers with those funds which do provide rebates.
When plumbing fails, I call a plumber. When I am not well, I see a doctor. When I want to change or improve aspects of my life, I see a therapist. Why do it alone? Get help. HYPNOSIS WORKS!
If you have any further questions feel free to get in touch with one of the therapists as each gives a 30 minute free consultation.